Michael V. Schleisman
Michael V. Schleisman represents clients in the areas of real estate law, mortgage banking services, mortgage foreclosure, business law, bankruptcy and civil litigation in the areas of real estate, business and banking. Mike is also a licensed title insurance agent.
Mike earned his Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Minnesota and his Juris Doctor from William Mitchell College of Law.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate Litigation
- Creditor Remedies
- Real Estate Law
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Minnesota
– William Michell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
– University of Minnesota – Twin Cities, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota Bar Association