Paul M. Halliday, Jr.
Since the late 1980s, Paul, Jr. has represented financial institutions, credit unions, and investors with Utah portfolios in foreclosure, bankruptcy, post-foreclosure, loss mitigation, and adversarial and litigated matters. Paul, Jr. graduated from the California Western School of Law (National Dean Honor List) after graduating from the University of Utah with degrees in Accounting, Spanish, and Finance (cum laude). Paul, Jr. formerly served on the board of directors and published various articles in National Foreclosure Professionals. Paul, Jr. is also a licensed CPA.
- University of Utah, College of Law (1951)
- University of Utah – B.A., Accounting (1979)
- California Western School of Law – J.D. (1987)
Admitted into Practice
- Utah, state and federal.
Professional and Civic Activities
- Small Claims Judge 1989-2000
- Speaker at USFN Seminars
- Speaker at NBI Seminars
- Rotarian since 1992
- 2nd Degree Black Belt- Tae Kwon Do